The 2016 evolution of the NC750X updated the styling, giving the bike a more adventure-oriented edge while improving comfort for rider and pillion, for 2017 the NC750X is now compliant with the stringent EURO4 regulations.
A larger windscreen gives greater wind protection and there’s more room in the storage compartment, which now has a utility rail built onto its lid. The LED headlight and taillight add class and new instruments – with variable colour display – can be personalised and present a premium image to the rider.
DCT is matured even further, with software upgrades for a more natural ‘feathered’ clutch feel around an on/off throttle. For even sportier riding, there are now 3 levels of S mode for gear changes in AT mode, and raised rpm upper limit for downshifts in MT mode. Further software upgrades also improve DCT’s performance in a variety of situations.
A spring preload adjustment system is added to the rear shock absorber while new Showa Dual Bending Valves (SDBV) front forks are fitted up front. A new exhaust muffler saves weight and generates a pleasing exhaust ‘pulse’ and the manual six-speed gearbox option has a lighter clutch.
The NC750X is available in 3 colour options:
Candy Prominence Red
Matt Gunpowder Metallic
Glint Wave Blue Metallic
The range of genuine Honda Accessories include a specifically-designed new rear rack and knuckle guards to add integrated function and tough adventure style; 35L and 45L top boxes; 29L panniers; inner bags; centre stand; fog lights and fairing bars; 5-stage heated grips; U-lock and AC charging socket.
- ADVENTURE STYLING PROVIDES COMFORT FOR RIDER & PILLION
- 22L STORAGE AREA WILL TAKE A FULL-FACE HELMET
- LCD INSTRUMENT DISPLAY CAN BE PERSONALISED & LED HEADLIGHT + TAIL-LIGHT
- WAVE KEY WITH HONDA IGNITION SECURITY SYSTEM (HISS)
- 2 LEVEL HONDA SELECTABLE TORQUE CONTROL (HSTC) NOW STANDARD / HSTC CAN ALSO BE TURNED OFF
- 400KM RANGE POSSIBLE FROM THE 14.1L FUEL TANK
- ADAPTIVE CLUTCH CAPABILITY CONTROL GIVES NATURAL FEEL & 3 LEVELS OF SPORTY S MODE